Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Principles = Happiness and strength

A mothers love
One of the highest principles of life is a 'mothers love.' The management and leadership I teach is ALL principle driven. Honesty, integrity, excellence and Triceptive sharing of rewards.

I cannot express the emotional income I am receiving from my contacts and sessions with the members of 'The Legacy.' I received strong reinforcement from one of the group at our last meeting. Privately, she told me about her tragic experience, losing a teenage son to a traffic accident. While in emotional pain beyond comprehension, she still - as a single mother - had an 11 year old daughter to help through her pain and loss.

She confided that our principle driven culture, high standards of conduct and mental discipline helped her cope. I was very touched at the character building impact of our culture on her life. I hope to help you have the same impact on others.

No comments:

Post a Comment